This document describes the releases of repoze.what.plugins.pylonshq.
- Fixed typos in the documentation, thanks to Luke Macken.
repoze.what-pylons 1.0 (2009-03-29)
- Fixed some typos in the documentation thanks to Binet Bruno.
repoze.what-pylons 1.0rc4 (2009-03-16)
- Added a couple of trivial functions:
- Added warnings on why “predicate booleanizers” should be avoided by all means.
repoze.what-pylons 1.0rc3 (2009-03-04)
repoze.what-pylons 1.0rc2 (2009-02-20)
- This plugin requires decorator v3.0 or better, but no minimum version
was required. Reported by Binet Bruno.
repoze.what-pylons 1.0rc1 (2009-02-19)
repoze.what-pylons 1.0b3 (2009-02-16)
repoze.what-pylons 1.0b2 (2009-02-11)
- The repoze.what.plugins.pylonshq.ActionProtector decorator made
the decorated function ignore its decorators defined after
@ActionProtector. Thanks to Florent Aide and Alberto Valverde for finding
the bug and proposing the solution, respectively.
repoze.what-pylons 1.0b1 (2009-02-09)
This is the first release of repoze.what-pylons as an
independent project. Much of the initial functionality has been taken from
the TurboGears v2.0 project.